About SERVPRO of Rolla
Arthur S. & Karen P. Luecke
Owners of SERVPRO of Rolla
SERVPRO of Rolla understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Rolla specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Rolla can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Rolla.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
In August of 2007, Steve and Karen Luecke left their previous careers to purchase a franchise that they truly believed in. Steve had may years of management under his belt with Wal-Mart. Steve co-managed the Wal-Mart of Lake of the Ozarks for seven years and eight years working at the store in Rolla, Mo. Karen left her job of eight years working at the City of Dixon as the City Collector. They both took a leap of faith and joined the SERVPRO Family. Steve and Karen relocated back to the Rolla area and have served the Phelps County and surrounding counties with great pride in what they do. Steve and Karen have developed a great team of individuals who are dependable, honest and hardworking to help in any need with care in what they do.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SERVPRO ECTP Carpet & Upholstery Certification
- SERVPRO ECTP Fire Certification
- SERVPRO ECTP Water Certification
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau - Accredited Business - Rating: A+
- Business Networking International - BNI Mid-MO Business Builders
- Cuba Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC Certified Firm
- National Federation of Independent Business - NFIB
- Pulaski County - Board of Realtors
- Rolla Area Chamber of Commerce
- Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Waynesville-St Robert Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 - SERVPRO Director's Gold
- 2014 - Entrepreneur Magazine listed SERVPRO as the Number 1 restoration services franchise system.
- 2017 - Directors Gold Award