SERVPRO of Rolla Faster to Any Size Disaster
Why choose SERVPRO of Rolla? Here at SERVPRO we are here to help! We're faster to any size disaster whether it is a fire, water, mold, bio-hazard, or storm damage. There is no job that is too big or too small for our team of heroes!
Flooding, fire, storm or water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours, and neither do we. SERVPRO of Rolla provides 24 hour a day, 7 day a week service for our customers including all holidays.
Combining rapid response time, professionalism, with open and effective line of communication, exemplary customer service and many more are reasons why you should choose SERVPRO of Rolla for your next fire or water damage. Come back and check out more blogs informing all as to why you should choose our wonderful team of fully trained technicians that will be hard at work for you anytime of day or night.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(573)368-5555 We are here to help!
Why SERVPRO? The Professional Packout & Content Restoration Company for Your Home or Business
Here at SERVPRO of Roll we're the professional pack-out and content restoration company for your home or business.
You've had a minor fire at your place of residence or establishment. One of the many things that crosses your mind is all of your sentimental valuables. Everything is affected: your photos from your favorite holidays, your autographed balls, cards, and signed pictures, your family heirloom, the list goes on and on. Just ruined, or so you think.
When your are faced with something as overwhelming and stressful as that, you need someone to come in and turn that into a stress free situation. That is where our heroes here at SERVPRO of Rolla come in. Our heroes save the day by making it "Like it never even happened."
When you have a fire damage at your home or business, our team can properly pack out your belongings and perform content restoration. We will treat you with respect and empathy, and we will always treat your home or business and belongings with care.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning due to fire damage, SERVPRO of Rolla can conduct an organized, efficient plan of action. Move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- Quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs.
If you belongings are affected by fire damage, we can restore them with content restoration. SERVPRO of Rolla has expertise and "restore" versus "replace" mentality that can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that cannot be replaced. Our team of professionals will pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to preloss condition. We use several methods of cleaning your contents including:
- Dry Cleaning -used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to we cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning -An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can not withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning -used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning -Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning -Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If you ever wonder why SERVPRO, it's because we are the professional pack-out and content restoration company for your home or business.
Let SERVPRO of Rolla be the professionals that will take care of you!
Are You Ready For The Holiday Season?
It is that time of year again! With the holidays right around the corner, you are more than likely in the cleaning mode. While frantically trying to get your home spic and span, especially for your holiday family, SERVPRO of Rolla has a gift for you. SERVPRO of Rolla wants to provide you with a couple of holiday cleaning tips.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
- If you have wax on your carpets, place a slightly damp towel on the wax. Next, place a iron on top of the towel for approximately 10-60 seconds (using your best judgment), then remove. Keep checking until the wax is completely removed.
- Do you have kiddos? if you do, chances are that you have gum or crayon stains on your carpets and or floors. SERVPRO of Roll has effective SERVPRO specialized products designed just for those needs. Contact SERVPRO of Rolla to see how we will make it "Like it never even happened."
Garbage Disposal Odor Cleaning Tricks
- If your garbage disposal is giving off an odorous smell, simply place an orange or lemon down the drain. Run the garbage disposal and wow, it is like the smell never even happened!
- To get rid of a smelly stench, sprinkle about a half cup of baking soda into the disposal, followed by a cup of white or apple cider vinegar. let the mixture bubble up and sit for 5-10 minutes. Then, turn on the disposal and run water to distribute the mixture throughout the unit. What a great deodorizer.
Our team here at SERVPRO of Rolla hope that you get some use out of a few of our holiday cleaning tips.
We are here to help 24/7 call us anytime (573)368-5555
Is Your Emergency Supply Kit Ready?
No matter what time of year it is, in Missouri we should always be prepared. Weather it is Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter severe weather can happen anytime and anywhere. Knowing your risk of severe weather, taking action and setting an example are just a few steps that you can take to be better prepared to save your life and assist in saving the lives of others.
Keep informed on upcoming weather, and understand the type of hazardous weather that can affect where you live and work.
Take action and put together or purchase an emergency kit. Keep important papers and valuables in a safe place.
Share your story with others. Your preparedness story will inspire others to do the same.
Here are some items for a emergency supply kit;
- Water (one gallon per person per day)
- Food ( non perishable 3 day supply)
- Manual can opener
- Battery operated radio, preferably a NOAA Weather Radio
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask or bandannas
- Plastic sheeting, garbage bags and duct tape
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Hygiene items
- Important documents
- Fire extinguisher
- Matches in a waterproof container
You can never be to prepared for an emergency for your loved ones.
Why SERVPRO? Because Response Time Matters!
SERVPRO of Rolla, we are here to help 24/7!
It is a sad fact of life that household emergencies often happen at inconvenient times. Hearing the unmistakable noise of running water from a broken pipe in the middle of the night, coming home from vacation to find two feet of water in your basement, there is no good time to deal with this kind of disaster.
At SERVPRO of Rolla we understand that when these types of situations arise, you need help now and that may not be during regular business hours. Our team of professionals will answer your phone calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week including all holidays.
It only takes minutes for water to begin damaging structures, contents, and personal belongings. Faster response times help to minimize damage and the costs of restoration.
Call SERVPRO of Rolla day or night and let our specially trained restoration specialist make your home "Like it never even happened."
Mold Remediation, Leave it to Us!
Mold found in vacant home after water loss had gone unnoticed.
If you see visible mold on your residential or commercial property, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home or business. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What To Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Rolla for mold remediation services.
What Not To Do:
- Do not touch or disturb the mold.
- Do not blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Do not attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
SERVPRO of Rolla specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it is a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
Please call SERVPRO of Rolla, where we are here to help! (573)368-5555
Tips to Prevent Frozen Pipes This Winter
It is that time of year that we are forced to be aware of frozen pipes. Winter weather is fast approaching and we would like to give a few tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing.
Do you know all the tips and tricks of protecting pipes from freezing? Frozen pipes are often those exposed to the cold weather, such as those that are located outside of your home. Additional cold areas to watch out for are areas such as basements, attics, and garages. Here are some frozen pipe prevention tips to help you out;
- Be prepared. Check your foundation, and locate all vents. Place foam insulation to block off those vents leading to crawlspace areas.
- When weather is extremely cold, let water drip from faucets that may come from exposed pipes.
- Open kitchen cabinets to let warm air circulate around plumbing lines.
- Keep your heat set to the same temperature both day and night. In extreme cold weather you may want to raise the temperature in the home slightly.
- In the worst case, turn off the main water valve while the house is unoccupied. This will ensure that if a pipe freezes and breaks, the water loss will be limited only to the water contained within the pipe.
A frozen pipe that burst in your home can cause considerable damage to your property if not addressed quickly. Make sure to always know where your shut off valve is located and call SERVPRO of Roll if the need arises.
SERVPRO of Rolla is always here to help in our community and surrounding areas 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for all of your needs.
Continued Training at SERVPRO of Rolla!
Continual Training at SERVPRO of Rolla!
Although your SERVPRO technicians are always ready to respond in your time of need, there is ample time for training. Several services that we provide require the use of full faced respirators, therefore yearly training is key. Training on our respirator fit test occur annually. This annual training helps refresh the employees of the safety and OSHA requirements. Our goal in this training procedure is to help our technicians understand the following:
- Why to use a respirator
- When to use a respirator
- How to use a respirator
- how to inspect, clean, maintain and store your respirator
- How to recognize medical signs and symptoms that may limit use
Air quality at work sites may become contaminated by various sources. Gases, fumes, and mists along with smoke, dusts, microorganisms, sprays, fogs and vapors from professional cleaning products. All of these sources could have hazards causing the technicians the need to use their respirators.
There are several areas in our work that technicians use a respirator, the following are some examples:
- Dry cleaning upholstery
- Thermal fogging or ULV misting
- Applying sealants
- Smoke and heavy soot, fire extinguisher dust, or construction dust
- Sewage backups due to air born bacteria
- Mold contamination
Here at SERVPRO of Rolla we keep our technicians fully trained and retrained on respirator fit test and the knowledge of the use to fully protect themselves when the situation arises.
IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AT SERVPRO OF ROLLA
SERVPRO of Rolla Administrative Assistant
When You Need a Rapid Response to Your Storm, Water, Fire, or Mold Damage, We Respond Immediately.
SERVPRO of Rolla knows that when you call our company, you may be feeling overwhelmed, confused, stressed and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through the crisis you have just endured. SERVPRO of Rolla has specific fire, water, mold and smoke damage training and the expertise to help you through your dilemma. We specialize in fire, water, smoke and storm damage cleanup and restoration. In fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect When You Call
When you call, our friendly representative will ask several questions regarding the type of damage you have incurred. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring with us when we deploy, including how many trained SERVPRO specialist that may be needed for your particular situation.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask
- Your name and contact information including your phone number and email address
- Your insurance carrier (if applicable)
- Has a claim been turned in?
- Name of Adjuster (if assigned)
- The street address of your home or business
- When did the damage occur?
- What caused the damage
- Is there electricity and water available (onsite)?
- Is there standing water (if applicable)?
- What year was the home or business built?
- What type of flooring is affected
Our staff here at SERVPRO of Rolla is highly trained and ready to help out our customers in need. Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
When Emergency Strikes, Call SERVPRO of Rolla 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
When Fire Damage Strikes, We Are Here to Help
The damage caused by a fire doesn't end when the flame have been extinguished. When dealing with fire damage, homeowners often see their possessions that they spent their lives working for along with the roof over their heads destroyed, leaving them searching for a safe place to stay while they figure out what is next. Meanwhile, businesses can find themselves in financial struggles and unable to deliver their good and services leaving them exposed to potential loss of clients, marketing share and potentially not re-opening. Rapid fire damage restoration can hold the key to limiting the emotional and financial struggles caused by a fire. SERVPRO of Rolla understands this and knows how important it is to get your lives back to normal and your business back in operation.
According to the latest numbers from the National Fire Protection Association, a structure fire is reported every 65 seconds. When a fire alarm sounds, emergency responders and fire departments answer the call for help with rapid response and deployment to the scene of the fire. When the fire is out and the smoke clears, SERVPRO team members respond, ready to help with the same rapid response and quick deployment to your damaged home or business 24 hours a day 7 days a week!