How Agents Can Benefit Greatly by Referring SERVPRO of Rolla
SERVPRO of Rolla is proud to have a strategic partnership and be a preferred vendor with Farmers Insurance.
SERVPRO of Rolla has some exciting news.
We are officially part of the Farmers Emergency Mitigation Referral Program. This is epic. And we are so very happy, and humbled to be their preferred vendor, to have this strategic partnership with Farmers Insurance. SERVPRO and its franchises have service agreements with many insurance companies across the country. We have relationships with lots of different companies at the Corporate level.
So, what does this mean for agents? Benefits.
As a n agent, you care deeply about your customers, and you're always looking out for their best interest. Know how agents can benefit greatly? By referring SERVPRO of Rolla.
Customer service, customer retention, additional product sales and limited warranty two years' labor/one year materials are all the benefits of how you, the agent, can benefit greatly by referring SERVPRO of Rolla.
We would like to take this opportune time to thank Farmers Insurance for this incredible opportunity. We look forward to working with each of you. Anytime you need us, have a question or ready to send a referral, simply give us a call at 573-368-5555
The SERVPRO of Rolla Way: Faster to Any Size Disaster
Our Trucks are Always Ready for Anything!
Why choose SERVPRO of Rolla? We're faster to any size disaster-whether it is a fire or water damage. This is the SERVPRO of Rolla way. If your home or business is hit with fire damage, water damage or storm damage, we can make it "Like it never even happened." There is no job that is too big or too small for our tem of heroes.
Flooding, storm or water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours, and neither do we. SERVPRO of Rolla provides 24 hour a day, 7 days a week-including all holidays.
Combining rapid response time, professionalism, and open and effective line of communication, exemplary customer service and more are reasons why your should choose SERVPRO of Rolla for your next fire or water damage. Come back and check out more blogs informing all as to why you should choose SERVPRO of Rolla.
Call us anytime 573-368-5555
Holiday Hacks for Cleaning Your Home
With the holidays right around the corner, you’re, more than likely, in the cleaning mode.
Frantically trying to get your home spic and span, especially for your holiday family and friends. So, as a gift to you, SERVPRO of Rolla wants to provide you with some holiday cleaning hacks for your home.
Carpet Cleaning Hacks
- If you have wax on your carpets, place a slightly damp towel on the wax. Next, place an iron on top of the towel for approximately 10-60 seconds (use best judgment). Then remove. Keep checking until the wax is completely removed.
- Got kiddos? If you do, chances are, you have gum or crayon stains on your carpets/floors. SERVPRO of Rolla has effective SERVPRO specialized products designed just for those needs. Contact SERVPRO of Rolla to see how we will make it “Like it never even happened.”
Garbage Disposal Odor Cleaning Hacks
- If your garbage disposal is giving off an odorous smell, simply place an orange or lemon down the drain. And, voila, it’s like the smell never even happened.
- To get rid of a smelly stench, sprinkle about a half-cup of baking soda into the disposal, followed by a cup of white or apple cider vinegar. Let the mixture bubble up and sit for 5-10 minutes. Then, turn on the disposal and run water to distribute the mixture throughout the unit. This is a great deodorizer.
We hope that you enjoyed a couple of cleaning hacks form SERVPRO of Rolla, we are here to help so call, 573-368-5555.
Changing Winter Weather
Results of what can happen 12 hours later.....Snow!
When living in Missouri you never know what your going to get. Weather changes so much in Missouri you can have all four seasons in one week. Frozen pipes are often those exposed to the cold weather, such as those outside your house, or in cold areas such as basements, attics, garages, or kitchen cabinets. *A frozen pipe can burst at the point where the ice blockage inside the pipe is located, but typically the rupture is caused by the backflow pressure between the water source and the blockage. A burst pipe can cause considerable damage to your property if not addressed quickly. **Here are some tips to prevent pipes from freezing.
*Be sure to completely drain water from the swimming pool and sprinkler lines, as well as outside hoses.
*Open kitchen cabinets to let warm air near the plumbing.
*When the weather is extremely cold, let water drip from faucets that may come from exposed pipes.
*Keep your heat set to the same temperature both day and night.
SERVPRO of Rolla is always here to help, 24/7
Finding Odors in Your Home After the Holiday's?
Left overs in fridge can cause smelly odors in your home!
Odors after the holiday celebration can be baffling.
Finding the source of the odor can help resolve the issue. Look in your refrigerator for those awful smells. Here are some refrigerator cleaning tips from SERVPRO of Rolla:
- Remove all food from the refrigerator first and put any removable drawers or shelves in a sink full of warm water
- Using a solution of 1/2 cup water and a 1/2 cup white vinegar in a spray bottle wash down the inside of the fridge.
- Wash and replace the drawers and shelves, and refill with the salvageable food.
- Place open box of baking soda inside to help absorb odors.
Do this after all of your big party functions and holiday's to keep offensive odors from invading your home.
SERVPRO "We are here to help"
Have a Blast with Soda Media
Did you know that baking soda abrasive blasting can remove soot carbon and even some light charring from wood after fire damage, without further damaging the structure.This technique is four times faster than hand sanding and brushing, and leaves wood with what can best be described as a “like new” appearance. An added bonus is the natural deodorization achieved while using this media.
Other uses for Soda Blast media:
- Removal of soot from brick or stone fireplaces
- Removal of mold from crawl spaces
- Removal of old paint
- Removal of grease and gunk from tools and auto parts
- Graffiti from buildings
- And many more
No job to big or to small. Give us a call at 573-368-5555 to discuss your cleaning needs.
SERVPRO "Like it never even happened."
Call Us 24/7 573-368-5555
Frozen Pipes Beware!
Winter is coming and weather is cold, here are some tips to help when there is a chance for your pipes to freeze:
- Insulate Pipes Whenever Possible: One step in preventing frozen pipes is to ensure that your pipes have some kind of insulation. You can buy pipe insulation covers from your local hardware store. If low on funds you could even wrap blankets or newspapers around the pipes.
- Keep Your House Warm Even if you are Gone: Keep your house at a minimum of 68 F when you are away.
- Disconnect outside Hose: Disconnect and drain unused outdoor hoses to prevent water spigots from freezing.
- Keep Cabinet Door Open: Keep bathroom and kitchen sink cabinets open for warm air circulation.
If a unfortunate water loss happens in your home or business due to frozen pipes, call on the ones who care, SERVPRO of Rolla is here to help 24/7
Storm Damage Timeline-Act Fast to Minimize Damage
*Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
*Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and your belongings.
*Furniture finished may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets, floors and etc
*Doors, furniture, books and other papers start to swell and warp.
*Drywall will begin to swell and crumble
*Metal surface begin to tarnish
*Furniture (doors) begin to swell and crack
*A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
*Mold and mildew may grow and spread
*Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
*Metal begins to rust and corrode.
*Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
*Wood flooring swells and buckles
*Serious biohazard contamination is possible
It is so important to act quickly on a storm/water loss. Your first 24 hours are the most important hours. SERVPRO of Rolla has the right drying out equipment and knowledge to get your home or business back to pre loss storm/water conditions. Don't hesitate to call us at anytime. SERVPRO of Rolla is here to help 24/7.
"Like it never even happened."
When you have a Water Damage, who do you call?
Leaks from piping, roofs and other water sources can cause water damages that can go unnoticed for weeks, even months. Attempting to clean up water from a leak can lead to further damage and contamination if not handled properly. SERVPRO of Rolla is trained and are equipped with a full line of cleanup and restoration services to handle water damage caused by leaks and excessive moisture. SERVPRO of Rolla is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is always ready to help. SERVPRO of Rolla can and will help you protect your business and property from further damage and get you back to normal business functions. SERVPRO of Rolla has a Service Response Guidelines we follow.
* Within one hour from notice of loss, SERVPRO of Rolla will contact you to arrange for service.
* Within four hours of loss notification, SERVPRO of Rolla will be on-site to start mitigation services.
* Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person.
So, before you risk doing further damage by attempting to clean up the water yourself, call SERVPRO of Rolla to help. We are here 24/7!
"Like it never even happened."
Fire and Smoke Damage
When you have a fire in your home the first thought is to start cleaning up yourself. Washing clothes, shampooing carpet or upholstered furniture, attempt to clean appliances and ect. Here are some tips on you should not:
* Attempt to wash any walls or painted surface
* Attempt to shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture.
* Attempt to clean any electrical appliance (TV sets, radio, VCR, DVD players, ect) that may have been close to fire, heat or water.
* Consume any food or beverage that may have been stored close to fire, heat or water.
* Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Wiring may be wet or damaged and cause electrical shock, and air movement may create secondary changes.
* Send garments to the dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set in smoke odor.
Fire/Smoke damage can be naked to the eye and sometimes you don't know how extent the damage is. SERVPRO of Rolla will give you the right direction to take, the proper information and guide you through the whole process.
SERVPRO of Rolla is here 24/7 call at anytime 573-368-5555
Like it never even happened.