Do You Need Help Completing Your Next Construction Project?
This hospital hallway is clean and ready for service.
SERVPRO of Rolla can help with all of your post construction needs and make your finished product look the best that it can be. Let's give you some reasons to use SERVPRO of Rolla;
- Post Construction Cleaning-Once the floors are down and the drywall is up, it is time to remove the dust, dirt and debris in order to lay carpet, paint and decorate. We offer the cleaning service to prepare your building for interior design.
- Dehumidification and Drying-During construction, a building can often trap moisture. Excessive moisture could result in mold growth. If you think one of your projects may have moisture, rely on our professionals to provide the help you need in eliminating moisture and preventing the potential for mold growth.
- Final Cleaning-You will want your facility to look its best when the doors are scheduled to open. We can provide a final detail clean to give the building that extra shine that will surely impress.
Please call us today to discuss your after construction needs. (573)368-5555
Fire Cleanup Professionals
The first 48 hours after your home or business has had a fire can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of Rolla has the professionals that can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems. SERVPRO of Rolla will provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal, to contents claim inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
The professionals at SERVPRO of Rolla are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year to help you regain control quickly.
Call SERVPRO of Rolla for your go-to company for fire restoration in Rolla and all surrounding areas.
How Much Foot Traffic Does Your Business Have?
Are customers constantly coming in and out of your doors? Does weather affect the condition of your floors? Lost of businesses have commercial carpet that gets trampled on every day...and sometimes, you can tell. banks, restaurants, and retail stores are easy victims of heavy and dirty foot traffic. As a result, the carpets have a visible path that could make a customer cringe. While seeing customers so frequently is great for business, it is not to great for your carpets.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
SERVPRO of Rolla offers commercial carpet cleaning. We have specialized chemicals to help lighten those heavy traffic lanes to help you put your best foot forward. We also have various spotting agents to help lighten and remove various stains that may have popped up.
Call us today at (573)368-5555 to get a estimate for your commercial carpet cleaning.
Who Does Your After Construction Cleaning?
With all of the fast-paced commercial building construction and remodeling going on who has time to do your after-construction cleaning? SERVPRO of Rolla is here to ensure your finished building projects always look their best.
Let's start at the beginning.
During construction, a building can often trap moisture. excessive moisture could result in mold growth. If you think that your project may have a potential for moisture, rely on our experts at SERVPRO of Rolla to provide you with the tools that you need to eliminate that humidity in the air by placing dehumidification to stabilize your environment and preventing the potential for mold growth.
Once the floors are down and the drywall is up, it is time to remove the dust, dirt and construction debris from the structure in order to lay carpet, paint and decorate. Our team at SERVPRO of Rolla is here to ensure that your project is ready for interior design. This step in the process is referred to as post construction cleaning.
After all designs are completed along with fresh paint and flooring, final cleaning will make your project complete. You will want your facility to look its best when the doors are scheduled to open. SERVPRO of Rolla can provide a final detail clean to give the building that extra shine that will surely impress your customers.
Let the professionals at SERVPRO of Rolla help to ensure your post construction needs are handled in a timely manner so that you can open or reopen your business on time and as quickly as possible.
Call us today (573)368-5555
Home Cooking Safety Tips
Here is an example of what can happen if home cooking goes unattended.
What should you know about home cooking safety? Did you know that many kitchen fires were caused by unattended cooking? With the hustle and bustle of life today it is easy to get distracted by situations that grab your attention away from cooking. Let SERVPRO of Rolla help with some safety tips.
Cooking safety tips
- Stay in the kitchen while you are frying, grilling, boiling, or broiling food.
- If you are simmering, baking, or roasting food, check it regularly, remain in the kitchen and use a timer to remind yourself that you are cooking.
- Keep anything that can catch fire-oven mitt, wooden utensils, food packaging, and towels away from your stovetop.
- Be on alert! If you are sleepy or too tired to cook, do not cook!
If you have a cooking fire
- Just get out! When you leave, close the door behind you to help contain the fire.
- Call 9-1-1 after you leave.
- If you try to fight the fire, be sure others are getting out and you have a clear way out.
- Keep a lid nearby when you are cooking to smother small grease fires. Smother the fire by sliding the lid over the pan and turn off the stovetop. Leave the pan covered until it is completely cooled.
- For an oven fire, turn off the heat and keep the door closed.
- Even if you think that you have put the fire out, call your local fire department for verification.
Hopefully some of these tips will help you to prevent and stay safe while home cooking
After a fire always remember SERPVRO of Rolla is here 24/7 for all of your after-fire needs
Choosing The Right Restoration Company
Disasters are devastating. Whether caused by water, fire, or storms they can turn your world upside down in a matter of minutes. Even if your are the strongest of us all, you can begin to feel helpless not knowing where to turn after a catastrophe. But fortunately for you, SERVPRO of Rolla is here and ready to help.
Why SERVPRO? Why not just pick another company? Let's consider this; if you find out that you have life threatening illness that requires surgery, would you not want the surgeon with the most extensive training, experience, and a reputation to be the best to get you back to good health? Well, your property is one of the biggest investment you will make in your lifetime, so it is also very important to have a company with the knowledge, experiences and reputation that you can trust to return your property to its preloss condition.
Three Best Reasons to Use SERVPRO of Rolla
- Training- Here at SERVPRO of Rolla we never stop learning and improving our skills. We are trained to IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) high standards in fire and water cleanup, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning and other cleaning and other courses. Our SERVPRO education is always ongoing to help us succeed.
- Equipment- Our technicians have the professional equipment needed to completely clean and remove the effects of water, mold, soot, smoke, odor and more. Here at SERVPRO of Rolla we keep up on all the latest technology and techniques used in the restoration industry.
- Experience- SERVPRO is not some fly-by-night company. They started over 50 years ago and currently have over 1,700 franchises nationwide.
If ever in need of a disaster restoration company SERVPRO of Rolla is here to help 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, including holiday's.
SERVPRO: Faster To Any Disaster!
Why choose SERVPRO of Rolla? Here at SERVPRO we are here to help! We're faster to any size disaster whether it is a fire, water, mold, bio-hazard, or storm damage. There is no job that is too big or too small for our team of heroes!
Flooding, fire, storm or water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours, and neither do we. SERVPRO of Rolla provides 24 hour a day, 7 day a week service for our customers including all holidays.
Combining rapid response time, professionalism, with open and effective line of communication, exemplary customer service and many more are reasons why you should choose SERVPRO of Rolla for your next fire or water damage. Come back and check out more blogs informing all as to why you should choose our wonderful team of fully trained technicians that will be hard at work for you anytime of day or night.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(573)368-5555 We are here to help!
Why SERVPRO? Packout & Content Restoration
Here at SERVPRO of Roll we're the professional pack-out and content restoration company for your home or business.
You've had a minor fire at your place of residence or establishment. One of the many things that crosses your mind is all of your sentimental valuables. Everything is affected: your photos from your favorite holidays, your autographed balls, cards, and signed pictures, your family heirloom, the list goes on and on. Just ruined, or so you think.
When your are faced with something as overwhelming and stressful as that, you need someone to come in and turn that into a stress free situation. That is where our heroes here at SERVPRO of Rolla come in. Our heroes save the day by making it "Like it never even happened."
When you have a fire damage at your home or business, our team can properly pack out your belongings and perform content restoration. We will treat you with respect and empathy, and we will always treat your home or business and belongings with care.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning due to fire damage, SERVPRO of Rolla can conduct an organized, efficient plan of action. Move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- Quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs.
If you belongings are affected by fire damage, we can restore them with content restoration. SERVPRO of Rolla has expertise and "restore" versus "replace" mentality that can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that cannot be replaced. Our team of professionals will pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to preloss condition. We use several methods of cleaning your contents including:
- Dry Cleaning -used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to we cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning -An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can not withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning -used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning -Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning -Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If you ever wonder why SERVPRO, it's because we are the professional pack-out and content restoration company for your home or business.
Let SERVPRO of Rolla be the professionals that will take care of you!
Mold Testing Your Home or Business.
Mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. If you do not see visible mold but are having the worries of mold existing in your home call SERVPRO of Rolla where we can help.
Our professionals here at SERVPRO of Rolla can perform mold testing to ease your worries. Our technicians will perform a few steps in ensuring that air samples and swab samples are taken in areas that are of concern to you.
In our process of mold testing, we will take 3 air-o-cell samples. One outdoor sample to obtain an air analysis to set as a raw count to compare to the indoor air samples. After collection of the samples they are sent off to a independent lab to be read by a PH.D of Microbiology. The results are then sent back to our office and delivered with a complete explanation to our customers.
Call SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your Mold Testing Needs! 573-368-5555
Kitchen Fire Safety
In 2010-2014, U.S. fire department s responded to an average of 166,100 home structure fires that involved cooking equipment per year. These fires caused and average of 480 civilian fire deaths, 5,540 civilian fire injuries, and $1.1 billion in direct property damage.
Here are a few tips on how to prevent kitchen fires and keep your family safe.
- Stay in the kitchen do not leave food unattended on the stove.
- Watch your clothing. Keep long flowing sleeves and large fitting shirts tied back while cooking.
- Keep a fire extinguisher near or in the kitchen
- Do not leave towels or oven mitts close to the hot burner.
- Change the batteries in your smoke detector regularly.
For smoke or fire damage call SERVPRO of Rolla, we are always here to help! 573-368-5555