Fire Cleanup Professionals
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of Rolla has the professionals that can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems. SERVPRO of Rolla will provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from smoke and soot removal to contents claim inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
SERVPRO of Rolla is your go-to fire restoration company in Phelps County and surrounding areas. We are always here to help!
The Professional staff and owners at SERVPRO of Rolla are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help you regain control quickly and make it "Like it never even happened."
Emergency Fire Damage Process Overview
Here at SERVPRO of Rolla we pride ourselves in timely response times. Here is a overview of our emergency services:
- One Hour: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Rolla professional will contact you to arrange for service. You will now that help is on the way!
- Four Hours: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Rolla franchise professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. They key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
- Detailed Explanation: A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO of Rolla professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- Pretesting: A SERVPRO of Rolla professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your adjuster or property manager.
- Cleaning, Restoration & Deodorization: SERVPRO of Rolla professionals will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. They will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of right the first time.
- Final Walk-Through: After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction.
Call SERVPRO of Rolla for all your Emergency Servivce needs. We are always here to help.
Helpful Water Damage Tips
Nobody wants to think about having a water damage to deal with when coming home from work, vacation or any daily activity. Here are a few tips to follow if you arrive at home and find unexpected water in your home:
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Shut off the water to the source, or call a professional to stop the water source.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Protect wood furniture by placing aluminum foil or wood blocks under legs.
- Do not enter affected ares if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers, or electrical equipment are exposed to water.
- Do not use your household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
SERVPRO of Rolla is a 24 hour a day 7 day a week emergency service professional always looking out for the best interest of our customers.
Please call SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your water damage needs. (573)-368-5555
Be Cautious in Extreme Heat
With summertime here, it is time to consider safety precautions for extreme heat. Heat affects all people, but especially the young, the elderly, and overweight. Urban area residents also have a greater chance of being affected than those who live in rural areas.
Know before you go
Whether you are in an urban or rural area, there are several thing that you can do to prepare for and prevent extreme heat from affecting you. If possible, stay indoors in air conditioning. Be sure to check on your pets who may be outdoors or bring them inside. Stay hydrated and limit alcohol and caffeine intake.
If you must go outside, were loose-fitting, light-colored clothing and be sure to apply sunscreen often to avoid sun burn.
Pay attention to signs of heat exhaustion signs
*Heavy sweating, weakness, cold, pale, and clammy skin, nausea or vomiting and fainting.
Heat exhaustion can lead to heat stroke, which is life-threatening. Signs of heat stroke:
*High body temperature (103 degrees (F)+, rapid and strong pulse, and possible unconsciousness.
If you think someone has had a heat stroke, call 911 immediately and move the person somewhere cool, and reduce temperature will cool wet cloths. Do not give a person with heat stroke fluids, and treat the situation as a serious medical emergency.
Extreme heat is a serious danger.
Do you have a Mold Problem in Phelps County?
We service Phelps and surrounding counties.
SERVPRO of Rolla will service your Phelps county and surrounding area property that is suffering from mold damage. Mold exist almost everywhere all of the time. Unfortunately there are times that mold growth can be to much to handle. If you see mold or smell a odor that you can not explain, it is time to call in the professionals.
Mold thrives in moist areas. When mold grows too much, it can cause allergy and other irritant problems. When visible mold is not found there is always a way to test the air quality in your home.
If you have a high indoor humidity and you HVAC is not quite working up to full capacity, you may need to have your system inspected. Indoor humidity at 45% or less.
When you think that mold has invaded your space please give SERVPRO of Rolla a call.
Is Your Business Prepared for an Emergency?
Be prepared, get your app today!
As a business owner or property owner, it is important to have a plan in place in case of an emergency. Here is where SERVPRO of Rolla is ready to help!
What is a ERP?
An ERP is an Emergency Ready Plan that SERVPRO of Rolla can put together for your business to help save time when a disaster may strike. Profiles can be created for each of your individual properties. By having these profiles already created, SERVPRO of Rolla will have helpful information and save you time when you need it the most. Schedule an appointment today with SERVPRO of Rolla by calling 573-368-5555 to complete a free profile for your business. There are no contracts and no obligations, we simply want to help your business in your time of need. Our SERVPRO representative will help take measurements of your facility and identify water and gas shutoff valve locations among other thing to better prepare our team and yours if a disaster might occur.
You can download the Ready Plan Mobile App to your iPhone or Android device. Once your profile information is in the app, all you need to do when you find out that your business has been flooded is open the app and submit a water damage claim from wherever you may be. Our restoration team then immediately goes into action to help.
There is no business to big or to small that could benefit from this ERP. Call SERVPRO of Rolla to schedule your onsite visit.
SERVPRO Biohazard, and Crime Scene Cleanup
As we are recognized as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider by hundreds of insurance companies nationwide, SERVPRO of Rolla also has the professional technicians that you are looking for to clean up your biohazard and crime scene situations.
SERVPRO of Rolla is trained to safely and effectively remove biohazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA and state and local health regulations. Our technicians are fully trained and equipped with necessary safety equipment and cleaning products. SERVPRO of Rolla help turn a unsafe environment into a clean, safe home or office. Our services can help with:
Blood borne Pathogens
Crime Scene Residues
Black Water intrusions
A failure to properly handle and safely remove such hazardous substances can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments.
SERVPRO of Rolla is always here to help 24/7
Can Your Carpets be Cleaned?
Test clean on a commercial educational building here in Rolla, Mo.
Are you asking yourself if it is worth the cost of cleaning your commercial carpets? Call SERVPRO of Rolla and we can help. Along with residential and commercial carpet cleaning we can also assist you in a test clean of large areas. Carpet cleaning can completely transform your home or office. Over time, carpets become highly soiled and this can be bad if you have little ones crawling on those carpets or in a office setting it can be potentially harmful for your health. The professionals at SERVPRO of Rolla can make those stains on your carpet "Like it never even happened." Need a gift for someone that has everything, call SERVPRO to give the gift of clean to someone that you love.
Here at SERVPRO of Rolla we are not just a fire and water restoration company we offer additional services as well;
- Upholstery cleaning
- Ceiling, Wall and Hard Floor Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
Call SERVPRO of Rolla for all your cleaning needs
No Storm Damage to Small
This is a photo of a shingles missing after a storm that had caused water damage to the interior of the home in Waynesville.
With all of the unpredictable weather popping up in Missouri this spring, even the smallest of damages could result in water damage.
Even if you feel that your property was spared, or the storm was not that severe, it is a good idea to always check your home and property thoroughly.
Just a few areas to consider:
- Siding-cracking, chipping or dents or possibly missing siding
- Gutters-loose or clogged areas preventing proper drainage
- Roof-missing or loose shingles, gable ends along with ridge caps
All of these areas of your property can pose a possible risk for water damage to occur.
It is so important to act quickly on a storm loss, the first 24 hours are critical. SERVPRO of Rolla has the ability to mobilize within 4 hours of contact and are ready with the knowledge and equipment needed to help you out after a storm. No job is too big or too small
"Like it never even happened."
Who will be there when you have a water damage?
SERVPRO of Rolla prides themselves on the timely manner on which we respond to a loss.
- Within one hour from first notice of loss SERVPRO of Rolla will contact you to arrange for service.
- Within four hours of contact with the customer, SERVPRO of Rolla will arrive onsite to asses your needs and explain all of the procedures that will need to take place to prevent further damage to your home.
- Within eight hours of on-site arrival, SERVPRO of Rolla will have made contact with the appropriate parties to communicate all work that has been completed.
No water damage is to big or to small for our technicians to handle day or night. Any type of water loss can happen unexpectedly and without warning. SERVPRO of Rolla is a 24 hour 7 day a week emergency service company that will be there in your time of need with professional technicians that care about their customers and their homes.
Call SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your Emergency Service needs!