SERVPRO Biohazard, and Crime Scene Cleanup and Restoration Services
SERVPRO of Rolla is your professional biohazard clean up company.
Recognized as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider by hundreds of insurance companies nationwide, SERVPRO of Rolla offers fast, reliable biohazard and crime scene cleanup and restoration services to residential and commercial property owners.
If your home or business is located in the Phelps, Dent, Texas, Pulaski, Maries, or Crawford counties area and comes in contact with any kind of biohazard, our team of professionals are trained to handle it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SERVPRO of Rolla is trained to safely and effectively remove biohazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA and state and local health regulations. Equipped with necessary safety equipment and cleaning products, SERVPRO of Rolla help turn a unsafe environments into clean, safe home and businesses. SERVPRO of Rolla can help with;
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood borne pathogens
- Hoarding scenes
- Meth lab cleanup
- Mold mitigation and remediation
Call SERVPRO of Rolla, we are always here to help!
Safety Tips For Generator Use
During these uncertain times, with uncertain weather events you may need to pull out that generator for temporary power.
If you have a generator on had for power outages during severe weather, follow the safety tips below from the American Red Cross:
- Never use a generator, grill, camp stove, or other gasoline, propane, natural gas, or charcoal-burning devices inside a home, garage, basement, crawlspace, or any partially enclosed area.
- To avoid electrocution, keep the generator dry and do not use in rain or wet conditions. Do not touch the generator with wet hands.
- Opening doors and windows or using fans will not prevent carbon monoxide (CO) buildup in the home. Although CO can't be seen or smelled, it can rapidly lead to full incapacitation and death. Even if you can not smell exhaust fumes, you may still be exposed to CO. If you start to feel sick, dizzy, or week while using a generator, get to fresh air immediately.
- Install CO alarms in central locations on every level of your home or property and outside sleeping areas to provide early warning of accumulation carbon monoxide.
SERVPRO of Rolla cares about your safety!
Emergency Water Damage Tips
When you have a water damage at your home or business, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Rolla.
Water damage can happen at any given moment, do it's good to always be prepared. Nobody wants to think about having a water damage to deal with when coming home from work, vacation or any daily activity. The emergency water damage tips provided below can help salvage your belongings. The first 24 hours following a water loss are the most important in preventing secondary or permanent damage. Act fast! That is exactly what the heroes here at SERVPRO of Rolla do when there is a water damage at your residential or commercial property.
In the event of water damage, follow these tips:
- Shut off the water to the source, or call a professional to stop the water source.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Do not enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers, or electrical equipment are exposed to water. Always avoid electrical shock hazards.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.\
- Place aluminium foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Move any paintings, art objects, computers, documents, and other sensitive valuables to a dry place.
- Do not use your household vacuum cleaner to remove water, this could cause electrical shock or damage to the device.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet or enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
We hope that you found these tips helpful!
SERVPRO of Rolla is a 24 hour a day 7 day a week emergency service professional always looking out for the best interest of our customers.
Please call SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your water damage needs. (573)368-5555
What You Can Expect After The Fire
Have you ever wondered about the SERVPRO Fire Restoration Process? Let SERVPRO of Rolla fill you in on some quick facts of our process.
One Hour: Within one hour from first notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Rolla professional will contact you to arrange for service. You will know that help is on the way!
Four Hours: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Rolla professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
Detailed Explanation: A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO of Rolla professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your insurance adjuster or property manager.
Pretesting: A SERVPRO of Rolla professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
Cleaning, Restoration & Deodorization: SERVPRO of Rolla professionals will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. They will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of right the first time.
Final Walk-Through: After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction.
Expect the Best, call SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your emergency service needs. (573)368-5555
Your Fire Cleanup Professionals
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of Rolla has a team of professionals that can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems. Our technicians will provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from smoke and soot removal to contents claim inventory and documentation restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
SERVPRO of Rolla is your go-to fire restoration company in Phelps county and surrounding areas. We are always here to help!
The professional staff and owners at SERVPRO of Rolla are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help you regain control quickly and make it "Like it never even happened."
Do You Have a Mold Problem?
We Service Phelps and surrounding counties.
Fungi and mold naturally occur in our environment. Even though some forms of mold can add value, other forms can be harmful.
SERVPRO of Rolla will service your property that is suffering from mold damage. Mold exist almost everywhere all of the time. Unfortunately there are times that mold growth can be to much to handle. If you see mold or smell an odor that you cannot explain, it is time to call in the professionals.
Mold thrives in moist areas. When mold grows to much, it can cause allergy and other irritant problems. When visible mold is not found there is always a way to test the air quality in your home.
If you have a high indoor humidity and your HVAC is not quite working up to full capacity, you may need to have your system inspected. Indoor humidity should be kept at 45% or less.
When you think that mold has invaded your space please give SERVPRO of Rolla a call.
Does Your Business Have a Emergency Ready Plan?
Be Prepared, get your app today!
As a business or property owner, it is important to have a plan in place in case of an emergency. Here is where SERVPRO of Rolla is ready to help!
What is a ERP?
An ERP is a Emergency Ready Plan that SERVPRO of Rolla can put together for your business to help save time when a disaster may strike. profiles can be created for each of your individual properties. By having these profiles already created, SERVPRO of Rolla will have helpful information and save you time when you need it the most. Schedule an appointment today with SERVPRO of Rolla by calling (573)368-5555 to complete a free profile for your business.There are no contracts and no obligations, we simply want to help your business in your time of need. Our SERVPRO representative will help take measurements of your facility and identify water and gas shutoff valve locations among other things to better prepare our team and yours if a disaster might occur.
You can download the Ready Plan Mobil App to your iPhone or Android device. Once your profile information is in the app, all you need to do when you find out that your business has been flooded is open the app and submit a water damage claim from wherever you may be. Our restoration team then immediately goes into action to help.
There is no business to big or to small that could benefit from this ERP. Call SERVPRO of Rolla to schedule your onsite visit.
Do You Need Your Carpets Cleaned?
Have you ever just sat back and took a good look at your carpets? Are you asking yourself if it is work the cost of cleaning your residential or commercial carpets? Call SERVPRO of Rolla and we can take your worn out looking carpets and give them a fresher, cleaner look. Carpet cleaning can completely transform your home or office. Over time, carpets become highly soiled in high traffic areas, these areas cleaned along with the rest of the carpet can make your home or business look and smell cleaner. Our SERVPRO techs have had great success in carpet stain removal of the occasional mishaps that happen.
Need a gift for someone that has everything? Call SERVPRO of Rolla to give the gift of clean to someone that you love.
Here at SERVPRO of Rolla we are not just a fire and water restoration company, we offer additional services as well;
- Upholstery cleaning
- Ceiling, Wall and Hard Floor cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
Call the professionals at SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your cleaning needs. (573)368-5555
Preparing for Storm Season
Spring is here and summer is just around the corner which means that storm season is upon us. It is important before disaster strikes to minimize damage done on your home or business. SERVPRO of Rolla encourages individuals to follow these safety precautions before disaster strikes.
- Know your alert system- Be aware of your community's severe weather warning system. Know in advance where you will take shelter is at home or in the office, etc.
- Keep and emergency kit handy- Emergency kits should include first-aid supplies, enough drinking water for three days and food that doesn't need to be refrigerated or cooked. Also be sure to have several flashlights, a battery-powered radio, blankets and extra batteries within reach.
- Take inventory of your personal property- Make a detailed list of your possessions and back it up with photos or video footage. Keep one copy in your home and another in a separate location.
- Protect your home- Branches can cause substantial damage if they become airborne, so make sure to keep all trees properly trimmed. Also, keep a supply of lumber and other materials on hand to use to brace windows and other openings.
Extensive damage can also be caused by floods, an inevitable consequence of storm season. In the event of water or fire damage, SERVPRO of Rolla offers an assortment of services to help people quickly recover and restore any damaged property. SERVPRO is a 24 hour emergency service with trained professional on standby ready to help when needed.
Call SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your emergency needs 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
SERVPRO Will Be There!
Your SERVPRO of Rolla team prides themselves on the timely manner on which we respond to a loss.
Our dedication is 1-4-8!
- Within one hour from first notice of loss, SERVPRO of Rolla will contact you to arrange for service.
- Within four hours of contact with the customer, SERVPRO of Rolla will arrive onsite to asses your needs and explain all of the procedures that will need to take place to prevent further damage to your home.
- Within eight hour of on-site arrival, SERVPRO of Rolla will have made contact with the appropriate parties to communicate all work that has been completed.
No water damage is to big or to small for our technicians to handle day or night. Any type of water loss can happen unexpectedly and without warning. SERVPRO of Rolla is a 24 hour a day 7 day a week emergency service company that will be there in your time of need with professional technicians that care about their customers and their homes.
Call SERVPRO of Rolla for all of your Emergency Service needs!