Do You Think that You Have a Mold Problem?
Do you have allergies? Do you have a musty smell in your home? Have you ever had a water damage and thought maybe that you could dry out the area yourself? These are things that you may consider if you think that you have a mold problem. Even the smallest water damages can become a big deal. If you feel that you have a mold problem, and are in need of help you can always count on SERVPRO of Rolla!
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or a business. Let's look at the following mold facts and consider if any apply to you or your home.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture and can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water leading to produce allergens and irritants.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float in the air. These spores can enter your home through windows, doors, or even hitch a ride on pets or clothing.
- Higher than normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If you see signs of mold, call SERVPRO of Rolla, 573-368-5555 we are here to help!