This fire in Cabool, MO was the result of a dryer catching fire. You can notice in the before picture the extent of the fire damage; there was soot everywhere throughout the laundry mat. After they called SERVPRO of Rolla in to clean up, the after picture was taken 2 days later. The owner needed a quick turn around time so he could get the laundry mat back in business. Our customer was thrilled with the results and couldn't believe how quickly SERVPRO was in and out. SERVPRO uses their own chemicals and equipment to get the job done.
SERVPRO of Rolla is always here to help, 24/7.
"Like it never even happened."