Recent Before & After Photos

Fire


This fire in Cabool, MO was the result of a dryer catching fire. You can notice in the before picture the extent of the fire damage; there was soot everywhere t... READ MORE



Carpet Clean


This before picture is a home in Cuba, MO where the home owner had pets, lots of in and out traffic leaving; horrible, nasty and smelly stains on the carpet. Th... READ MORE



Moldy House in Salem, MO


This moldy house in Salem, MO was the result of a slow water leak. You can notice the extent of damage in the before picture with mold everywhere throughout the... READ MORE



Bloody Mess


This bloody mess is from a family dog scratching himself a little to hard and running throughout the bedroom and bathroom leaving a trail of blood. SERVPRO... READ MORE



Car crash into the House


This before picture in Rolla, MO was the result of a vehicle crashing into the home where the customer was in the bedroom where the car hit the house.... READ MORE



Stage Curtains


SERVPRO of Rolla was called out to Bourbon High School to clean their stage curtains. You can notice in the before picture the silly string throughout the ... READ MORE



Back Up


This flooded basement in Dixon, MO was the result of a sewage back up. You can notice the extent of water damage; the water was about four inches deep through t... READ MORE



Roof Tarp


This house in Waynesville, MO was the result of high winds and heavy rain. You can notice the extent of the roof damage with all the missing shingles. SERVPRO o... READ MORE



Water Damage


This flooded house in Salem, MO was the result of a ice maker line that leaked for a week while no one was home. Notice the extent of water damage; the house wa... READ MORE



Fire


This fire/smoke damage in Cuba, MO was the result of a fire in the ceiling. You can notice the extent of the damage in the before picture; the smoke and soot sp... READ MORE